Do you like Owls?

Do you like Owls?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Remember when the biggest scandal in British politics was when someone got control of the Labour Party account and tweeted that everyone would get an owl if Ed Miliband got elected?

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Remember when the biggest scandal in British politics was when someone got control of the Labour Party account and tweeted that everyone would get an owl if Ed Miliband got elected?

Aye.  It was a hoot.

10 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

They can if they turn the rest of their body as well.

That's actually not true.  If they turn there body all the way round at the same time as their head, their Shatner's Bassoon part of the brain implodes and they spontaneously combust.

That's why you never see owls doing the hokey cokey.

Who da fuq is voting Barn Owl as their favourite btw?  Bunch of pathetic little namby-pamby "oh look at me, I'm scared of the dark" nyctophobiac ****s.  

Eagle Owl is clearly the correct answer btw (which could knock a Barn Owl just with it's hard-man stare, never mind kick it's arse)

I also just realised that I forgot to add Snowy Owl to the poll, but then everyone would have voted that wouldn't they?  I saw one in the wild ~10 years ago up by Cape Wrath, bumping into one in a hole in the ground (no more than two metres away).  The only one reported in Scotland that year. 8)

Archived