Girvan

yoyopack

6 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Where should Whitletts spend their cash?

Thats not for me too answer. Just giving my opinion that i dont think they are good enough. Im sure TT will wade in shortly, maybe he can tell us where the cash is being spent? 

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, craigmarkloyal85 said:

If only the Patna Cafu was on this forum to comment on the speculation. He would probably be getting annoyed with all the transfer speculation

My sources say he is currently recruiting his backroom team in preparation for instant promotion next season. Big and exciting changes ahead for the Seasiders and big investment from local business

As a Talbot fan i always wondered how ex players Kevin Biggart and Del Mcculloch have not been approached from Ayrshire junior team like Girvan.With the wealth of experience and what they achieved at Hurlford,you would think they had a lot, still to offer.Maybe after the way they were treated at Blair Park has put them off returning to junior football.....who knows?

40 minutes ago, SuperAyrU said:

My sources say he is currently recruiting his backroom team in preparation for instant promotion next season. Big and exciting changes ahead for the Seasiders and big investment from local business

I wonder who the local business is?

11 hours ago, SuperAyrU said:

Not the appointment i'd want for the Seasiders, i think a change direction is/was needed.

20 minutes ago, The Roxy said:

Not the appointment i'd want for the Seasiders, i think a change direction is/was needed.

Why a change of direction, they have never been as successful than over the last 3 seasons.

2 league wins in a row was a great achievement, the first of which they never lost a game.

2 hours ago, iPhone said:

Why a change of direction, they have never been as successful than over the last 3 seasons.

2 league wins in a row was a great achievement, the first of which they never lost a game.

I agree it was a great achievement, but that was Peter, most of the boys played with Peter for many years, and players find it hard to adapt to something new after so long, look at Paddy for example.

17 minutes ago, The Roxy said:

I agree it was a great achievement, but that was Peter, most of the boys played with Peter for many years, and players find it hard to adapt to something new after so long, look at Paddy for example.

I’m not saying that a change wouldn’t be good but most of the players there at the moment are Peters players so unless the playing staff changes then surely they should play to their strengths and what the players know?

Or do you mean get new managers and players?

1 hour ago, iPhone said:

I’m not saying that a change wouldn’t be good but most of the players there at the moment are Peters players so unless the playing staff changes then surely they should play to their strengths and what the players know?

Or do you mean get new managers and players?

Unless Peter is coming back from Cumnock (which he isn't) then we need to get a new manager, then new players to put his mark on the team.

1 hour ago, The Roxy said:

Unless Peter is coming back from Cumnock (which he isn't) then we need to get a new manager, then new players to put his mark on the team.

Fair enough, it’s your team. You will know better than me.

Is there anyone in particular you would like to see as manager?

45 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Fair enough, it’s your team. You will know better than me.

Is there anyone in particular you would like to see as manager?

I'd be happy with Del McCulloch and Kevin Biggart, with Kevin being a ex player, and both working well together at Hurlford.

With the current state of affairs at Girvan i think they need to get rid of half the committee! The way the club currently is, is really sad. What a smashing wee club and the achievements over the last two or three years have been brilliant, albeit they have now been relegated. 

1 hour ago, Pumpero said:

With the current state of affairs at Girvan i think they need to get rid of half the committee! The way the club currently is, is really sad. What a smashing wee club and the achievements over the last two or three years have been brilliant, albeit they have now been relegated. 

Managerial contender Craig reid has said he will be making big changes at the top. Wielding the axe and getting young hungry coaches in as well as players . As a fan favourite I’m sure the crowd will be right behind him!

Archived