Girvan

yoyopack

£80,000 a week he wouldn’t sign for them  and no wonder 

Wouldn’t swap him for our rb anyway. Hows your recruitment going, must be due one of they big names you crave, especially with the crazy cash on offer

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn’t swap him for our rb anyway. Hows your recruitment going, must be due one of they big names you crave, especially with the crazy cash on offer

You’re right TT but I’d play him in front of Blair. Good balance on right side and with Sean Ewart on left we’d have good balance there too. Rab Paterson n Forsyth up front would be deadly as well.

Mon the Vic’s.

19 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Ha ha ha no u keep an adl player over a boy who will be playing in premiership , that makes sense 

And don’t u worry about us we are going about our business very quietly and Cash is not a problem 

You’re right TT but I’d play him in front of Blair. Good balance on right side and with Sean Ewart on left we’d have good balance there too. Rab Paterson n Forsyth up front would be deadly as well.

Mon the Vic’s.

Wouldn’t swap Rab for Barbour either. Wee Rab getting on a bit as well

2 hours ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

Heard Craig Reid is whitletts bound £80 per week 

Poos Poos would rather shit in his hands and clap than join a horrible club like Whitletts also. He would rather jack it in. His words or mines? Or does most folk just hate whitletts? 

6 hours ago, Pumpero said:

Poos Poos would rather shit in his hands and clap than join a horrible club like Whitletts also. He would rather jack it in. His words or mines? Or does most folk just hate whitletts? 

Whats to hate? 

Another yin frothing at the mouth over Whitletts ????????‍♂️

A lot of good players at Girvan but I don’t think that there is many in Girvan that Whitletts would take/want after wee Rab & Paul Cameron. I think the boy mossie would be a sub at Whitletts unless Buchanan’s age or injuries get the better of him but he’s not playing before him for any other reason.

1 hour ago, Ayr Victoria said:

From what I hear, the only team getting relegated this season will be Craigmark sir. emoji6.png

Craigmark will find it tough this season, no doubt about that! 

Wonder how much money Whitletts will spend also. They have the cash to do well, current squad not good enough. 

4 minutes ago, Pumpero said:

Too good for whitletts id say. Cumnock bound? 

. Supposedly intestered in being player manager at Girvan depending on the budget. A well respected player he is and will be able to attract top talent from the valley.

14 minutes ago, Pumpero said:

Craigmark will find it tough this season, no doubt about that! 

Wonder how much money Whitletts will spend also. They have the cash to do well, current squad not good enough. 

Where should Whitletts spend their cash?

Archived