Girvan

yoyopack

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Juniorjnr said:

I’m not kevin, don’t see the problem with him applying for jobs if he’s not under contract and as-long as his club know.

Neither do I and the club would know, I made that clear to them when I started with them it was about honesty, however! I haven't applied for any job, not Larkhall or Irvine Vics, so the rumour mill is barking up the wrong tree, im more a St Rochs type of man! 

14 minutes ago, kevinmuirhead said:

Neither do I and the club would know, I made that clear to them when I started with them it was about honesty, however! I haven't applied for any job, not Larkhall or Irvine Vics, so the rumour mill is barking up the wrong tree, im more a St Rochs type of man! 

Sort out your goal difference and you might get a call one day. Keep believing 

What does that mean?

Basically that he would be interested in the st Rochs job if it was available. Above his standard though 

I don’t think that’s it, I think he’s saying he hasn’t applied for any jobs, which a find a strange thing to say, as I know he has! I don’t have a problem with it, he’s done very well and looking to move on.

3 hours ago, kevinmuirhead said:

Give the guy a break..

If he says he didn’t apply for certain jobs then that’s good enough for me  & I do feel he did a descent job at muirkirk.

To be totally honest, Irvine Vics could do a lot worse!!!!

Hearing tonight that Girvan keeper Scott Johnstone has signed on with Troon. Looks like there’s a mass exodus of players leaving now.

George should be looking to sign a few I reckon.

You’ve always got the gossip on Girvan AV, you sure your not a closet fan ????????‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Hearing tonight that Girvan keeper Scott Johnstone has signed on with Troon. Looks like there’s a mass exodus of players leaving now.

George should be looking to sign a few I reckon.

Who should George go for?

You say mass exodus, who is leaving and where are they going?

TT I’m friends with one of the players dads. You know my heart is with Victoria[emoji6]

Aye well, you can buy me a beer at Dam Park next season then

Who should George go for?
You say mass exodus, who is leaving and where are they going?

If I were George I’d go for the lad Mossie, striker Paterson is a good player and would work well with Forsyth. The boy puss puss is also a good player and Paul Cameron still has the class to play as well, even though he’s getting on a bit. There’s a few that are decent, after all they were Premier players.

Archived