Girvan

yoyopack

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

Hearing today that the management team have been sacked???

My information is that Lawrie Dinwoodie was only in charge and this was his decision until the end of the season which was common knowledge. Stevie McCreadie who has been assisting him has been offered the job for next season.  So it’s not a sacking.

36 minutes ago, Junior Jock said:

My information is that Lawrie Dinwoodie was only in charge and this was his decision until the end of the season which was common knowledge. Stevie McCreadie who has been assisting him has been offered the job for next season.  So it’s not a sacking.

Ok Lawrie 

Neil Duffy as no2

9 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

Ok Lawrie 

Ask the question about Lawrie Dinwoodie and you’ll get told the same as I’ve quoted earlier that he was always going to finish at the end of the season. You suggested he was sacked when it was always the case he was helping out until the end of the season and I’m not Lawrie as you suggest. Stevie McCreadie was offered the job about 3 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Junior Jock said:

Ask the question about Lawrie Dinwoodie and you’ll get told the same as I’ve quoted earlier that he was always going to finish at the end of the season. You suggested he was sacked when it was always the case he was helping out until the end of the season and I’m not Lawrie as you suggest. Stevie McCreadie was offered the job about 3 weeks ago.

So he was sacked then ?.

4 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

So he was sacked then ?.

No your only classed as being sacked if you want the job. Lawrie didn’t want the job and intimated that long before end of the season. Stevie McCreadie was offered the job 3 weeks ago when assisting Lawrie at the club and before you all jump to conclusions anybody who knows Stevie will know he wouldn’t get involved with that kind of situation. And I’m not Stevie McCreadie before you suggest that one.

8 minutes ago, Junior Jock said:

No your only classed as being sacked if you want the job. Lawrie didn’t want the job and intimated that long before end of the season. Stevie McCreadie was offered the job 3 weeks ago when assisting Lawrie at the club and before you all jump to conclusions anybody who knows Stevie will know he wouldn’t get involved with that kind of situation. And I’m not Stevie McCreadie before you suggest that one.

You seem to know a lot about Girvan.. not again surely??

4 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

He could be a candidate for the post. 

Obviously it takes a while to sink in to the individuals in this post and as stated earlier Stevie McCreadie has been offered the job. Obsession on here seems to be case in who I am but I have no attachment to Girvan Juniors. I work with a guy who’s son has been approached by Stevie McCreadie to sign for them. Sorry to disappoint some of you but I’m not Lawrie, Stevie or Lino whoever he is.

51 minutes ago, Junior Jock said:

Obviously it takes a while to sink in to the individuals in this post and as stated earlier Stevie McCreadie has been offered the job. Obsession on here seems to be case in who I am but I have no attachment to Girvan Juniors. I work with a guy who’s son has been approached by Stevie McCreadie to sign for them. Sorry to disappoint some of you but I’m not Lawrie, Stevie or Lino whoever he is.

Who has he approached to sign?

Heard Stevie McCreadie knocked back the job . Health reasons and other commitments . If its the same guy he coached my young nephew at Ayr and was well thought of . Always seemed to have good teams and players on the go what i can remember .

Was he not at troon for a bit terry a few years back.

They will prob go for spank and his coaching team or go for the lad at muirkirk who has turned them around would be my bet. 

as an outsider I would tip the guy who was at Kello and went to Irvine meadow he's had a Almost a season off to re- charge the batteries.

12 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Was he not at troon for a bit terry a few years back.

They will prob go for spank and his coaching team or go for the lad at muirkirk who has turned them around would be my bet. 

as an outsider I would tip the guy who was at Kello and went to Irvine meadow he's had a Almost a season off to re- charge the batteries.

Bit of self promoting going on i see.

Archived