Tunisia v England

Cerberus

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to update everyone, I don't bet, I haven't put any money on this game, not too bothered about the score and will have the same amount in my wallet at full time as I do now. I'll keep you all updated during the game too.

Thought that sounded like bagpipes just before GSTQ started!!!
That would have been delicious if some saboteur had sneaked in and swapped it for FoS!!![emoji23]

1 minute ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Case in point. They took 4 points off the world champions, qualified for the tournament, beat Italy once they got there and got out of the group.

That`s a very fair point. Head to head we were the better team in 2 tight games. No way we could have achieved what they did against Germany and Italy.

Even though I have, as always, studiously avoided saying one single thing about England or their chances, anywhere on social media...two different English people have contacted me in the last 30 minutes to remind me that Scotland didn't qualify.

Just now, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Case in point. They took 4 points off the world champions, qualified for the tournament, beat Italy once they got there and got out of the group.

I mean they did well in games against Germany but don't qualify if we beat Georgia. And they beat Italy who were resting players having already secured top spot of the group.

Archived