P&B Wikipedia

Wikipedia's mission statement is to document and give free access to “the sum of all human knowledge... to every person in the world.”

They have that covered but what about P&B?

What are some things that you have knowledge on that will enlighten the rest of P&B?

I'll start-
People who have a fish eye, or are "lazy eyed", don't know which eye they are using to look at you.

13 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Celtic fans boycotted Asda in Perth because they had Union Jack bunting up for William & Kate's wedding. 

Stand Free,  gone but not forgotten. 

To be fair I’ve boycotted ASDA in Perth for 30 years.

9 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

The number of teams in the World Cup that end in a vowel is equal to the number of teams in the World Cup that don't.

I've just had a look at the group line ups to check that.

2 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

I met Dave last week, but didn't see much sensuality

Bring me flowers next time  :wub:

16 minutes ago, bob the tank said:

You're a hunk but not sensual, big boy xx

I'll take that. Better than I get from the wife, anyway.

35 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

The number of teams in the World Cup that end in a vowel is equal to the number of teams in the World Cup that don't.

Spain or España?

13 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Banchory has the widest high street in the UK.@Hedgecutter

It was actually widest pavement (inspired by a tarmaced-in bus stop) that I'm led to believe still persists as trivia on Deeside a decade on, a badge of (dis)honour if ever there was one. 

The Elders of Wikipedia sadly got rid of that eventually, but my invention that is the Pictish bottle opener in its place seems to have stood the test of time. 

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Spain or España?

That the thing.  There are 12 teams that end with an "a" (or 13 if you want to include  España).

I know it is controversial but if Scotland tried to qualify as Alba, then it should improve our chances.

7 hours ago, Fullerene said:

That the thing.  There are 12 teams that end with an "a" (or 13 if you want to include  España).

I know it is controversial but if Scotland tried to qualify as Alba, then it should improve our chances.

Caledonia, I'm calling you.

Archived