Brazil v Switzerland

TheScarf

Guest Flash
3 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Shame for Switzerland that Seferovic is the best they have up front. He is fucking gash. They be last 8 possibilities if they had a half competent centre forward.

If only the Swiss had a finishing school.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll
I'm desperate to shoehorn an Emile Sandé reference in here, but I literally only know one of her tunes.
Thankfully.
You could read all about it.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

They have Eren Derdiyok but bizarrely he never made the squad.

They should have called up Leroy Sane IMO.

Derdiyok is fairly limited as well, all about the physical game and not much else. I’d probably have had him in front of Drmic mind you.

Sane would've scored that.

6 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

Expected a lot more from Brazil this evening, but they've really not produced. Funnily enough, after all the furore around Lopetegui being given the tin tack, it's Spain who have impressed me most in this opening round of fixtures. 

Aye, the more high tempo, intense, high skill game so far by a distance. Wouldn't write off Portugal either.

Just now, banana said:

Sane would've scored that.

Aye, the more high tempo, intense, high skill game so far by a distance. Wouldn't write off Portugal either.

Waiting to see what Belgium and Columbia have before I say who I think's gonna win It.

Just now, banana said:

I can see Portugal going far if they can maintain that level of performance; Ronaldo (goals aside) was absolutely imperious in the first half hour against Spain, and brilliant overall, but unless he continues to turn it on I doubt they'll have enough firepower to see off the bigger teams.

Archived