Brazil v Switzerland

TheScarf

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame for Switzerland that Seferovic is the best they have up front. He is fucking gash. They be last 8 possibilities if they had a half competent centre forward.

you might all like to know that the illuminati south of the border are now increasingly certain - in the light of germany, argentina and possibly brazil all failing to win their opening games - that "one half of the draw" has miraculously opened up and england have a realistic chance of making the semi finals - in fact, it may be better for them if they were to contrive not to win their group to get an easier route...

the fact that the teams who have performed so well against germany, argentina and brazil are all capable of arse-raping england and sending them home seems to have escaped their searing analysis - i despair of my countrymen...

Player threw himself down there, but given that the defender had a waistlock on him, why was there no penalty given?

I’d be interested in an answer to that too. Looked clear enough.

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'm desperate to shoehorn an Emile Sandé reference in here, but I literally only know one of her tunes.

Thankfully.

Neymar can’t Alford to play like this in the next 2 games.

2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Shame for Switzerland that Seferovic is the best they have up front. He is fucking gash. They be last 8 possibilities if they had a half competent centre forward.

They have Eren Derdiyok but bizarrely he never made the squad.

They should have called up Leroy Sane IMO.

Archived