Do you like the Jews?

20 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I stayed in north Manchester a few weeks ago and there were hundreds of Hassidic Jewish people around. It was roasting as well, they must have been boiling as a lot of them were wearing those fur hats.

It's when you see them in 40 plus degrees in Israel dressed for a Russian winter that it really begins to look daft. The sideburns are cool though.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Of all the cities I've visited world wide I can honestly say the Tel Aviv had by the far the best looking women.

The week I spent there was a seven day phwoar.

pics or gtf, schmuck. My life already. 

There were a few "four by two"s at my school. One of them gave us unleavened bread during Passover. I've also been in the Edinburgh Synagogue during Doors Open day and it's a splendid building so on the whole I don't mind the Red Sea pedestrians. 

Friends with plenty of Jewish folk, top folk, on average stereotypically smart.

Also worked on a Jewish summer camp in Murca in my stunning youth, was hit on by a fat orthodox chap in a car at one point while solo jogging topless along a country road. 'Tight' I think he called me :wub:

22 minutes ago, banana said:

Friends with plenty of Jewish folk, top folk, on average stereotypically smart.

Also worked on a Jewish summer camp in Murca in my stunning youth, was hit on by a fat orthodox chap in a car at one point while solo jogging topless along a country road. 'Tight' I think he called me :wub:

Did he have a lisp?

On 6/17/2018 at 18:34, Dee Man said:

Driving through Golders Green in London is quite an eye-opener. They have a huge Hasidic Jew community firing about like clones in their black suits, white shirts, long beards, curly sideys and furry hats or skull caps on their heads.

Not so many Haredi in Golders Green.  I think you meant Stamford Hill.

The wife's Jewish. Biggest anti-semite I've ever met.

I can thoroughly recommend potato latkes with sour cream and apple sauce. You're welcome to the gefilte fish, however  <_<

On 17/06/2018 at 18:34, Dee Man said:

Driving through Golders Green in London is quite an eye-opener. They have a huge Hasidic Jew community firing about like clones in their black suits, white shirts, long beards, curly sideys and furry hats or skull caps on their heads. Fucking barmy way to live your one shot at life if you ask me, but each to their own. As long as they're happy, that's the main thing. 

I live amongst the Hasidic Jewish community in Stoke Newington/Stamford Hill. Strange bunch but each to their own. They seem absolutely terrified of dogs and sometimes I go out the flat and they're pumping out creepy Jewish music into the street. I don't understand! They don't really speak to us non-Jews much so it's hard to understand what's going on with them. 

In other news, I have nailed two 'ethnically' Jewish women and they were both hot. 

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Most of them are alright

But some of them are troublemakers who need to be taught a lesson

Like this c**t

default.jpg

I Pharisee what you did there...

On 19/06/2018 at 09:18, banana said:

They could do without the barbaric perversion of chopping off parts of little boys manhood, mind.

Not an exclusively Jewish practice. I'm an athiest (and never been indoctrinated into any brand of sky fairyism) and a roundhead.

Archived