Do you like the Jews?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked a summer as a labourer in Inverness and one of the other labourers was Jewish. He broke his nose when he stepped on a rake and it flipped up and smacked him in the face. It was absolutely hilarious to see but sadly quite a serious injury for him. He was back at work in a few days though and I’ve never seen him again.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I worked a summer as a labourer in Inverness and one of the other labourers was Jewish. He broke his nose when he stepped on a rake and it flipped up and smacked him in the face. It was absolutely hilarious to see but sadly quite a serious injury for him. He was back at work in a few days though and I’ve never seen him again.

Driving through Golders Green in London is quite an eye-opener. They have a huge Hasidic Jew community firing about like clones in their black suits, white shirts, long beards, curly sideys and furry hats or skull caps on their heads. Fucking barmy way to live your one shot at life if you ask me, but each to their own. As long as they're happy, that's the main thing. 

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Driving through Golders Green in London is quite an eye-opener. They have a huge Hasidic Jew community firing about like clones in their black suits, white shirts, long beards, curly sideys and furry hats or skull caps on their heads. Fucking barmy way to live your one shot at life if you ask me, but each to their own. As long as they're happy, that's the main thing. 

I went for a wander around Gateshead, there's a huge Haredi Jewish population and it is considered a great seat of learning.

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I was in Antwerp in Belgium a few years ago. It's the central of the global diamond trade and it is largely controlled by Hasidic Jews. 

I shudder to think how much money passes through that small area every day...

30 minutes ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

I lost my virginity to an Israeli Jewish girl.

Dunno why that's reminded me of this, but it has: I was staying at a backpackers hostel in Thailand with my then girlfriend and met an Israeli girl with massive tits who was staying in the next room. We went to her room for a drink and she told us that even though her tits were huge, that was them after breast reduction surgery. I was told to sit with my back to them while she showed my gf the scars. I was sitting listening to her giving a running commentary on the procedure but had to make my excuses and leave when she started explaining how they cut off her nipples to remove the tissue. 

5b26a7a0d5acd_unnamed(2).gif.026240cbd203297b3a8ecdbf7755f698.gif

Dunno why that's reminded me of this, but it has: I was staying at a backpackers hostel in Thailand with my then girlfriend and met an Israeli girl with massive tits who was staying in the next room. We went to her room for a drink and she told us that even though her tits were huge, that was them after breast reduction surgery. I was told to sit with my back to them while she showed my gf the scars. I was sitting listening to her giving a running commentary on the procedure but had to make my excuses and leave when she started explaining how they cut off her nipples to remove the tissue. 

If you’d just asked, yes she had massive tits.

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

My mother always said I should find a nice Jewish girl to settle down with...

I went for a wander around Gateshead, there's a huge Haredi Jewish population and it is considered a great seat of learning.

Was just about to post about Gateshead.

Went to Newcastle for a stag do in 2001 and stayed in Gateshead.

The hotel we were in was on one of the main roads and there were loads of Jews in the full rig out walking up and down the road.

First I was aware of a sizeable Jewish population in an area of England outside of London.

I stayed in north Manchester a few weeks ago and there were hundreds of Hassidic Jewish people around. It was roasting as well, they must have been boiling as a lot of them were wearing those fur hats.

8 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Was just about to post about Gateshead.

Went to Newcastle for a stag do in 2001 and stayed in Gateshead.

The hotel we were in was on one of the main roads and there were loads of Jews in the full rig out walking up and down the road.

First I was aware of a sizeable Jewish population in an area of England outside of London.

I read up a bit about it. Apparently the NE of England had been a haven for refugees. One sect fell out with the others and decanted to the 'heed and liked it that much they stayed there.

Very nice, respected and respectable people. They just look a bit incongruous in Gatesheid. 

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I read up a bit about it. Apparently the NE of England had been a haven for refugees. One sect fell out with the others and decanted to the 'heed and liked it that much they stayed there.

Very nice, respected and respectable people. They just look a bit incongruous in Gatesheid. 

Splitters.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I shared a train from kings cross to Newcastle last year with at least 100 teenage Jewish boys. Obnoxious wee noisy c***s so they were.

Archived