Do you like the Welsh?

Do you like the Welsh?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My mate Gareth who lived down the road could be a bit of a cnut but mainly sound so yes. 

The Welsh bird with big tits in work. Yes

Swansea women. Yes. 

Met Neddy Seagoon once A very nice man so yes. 

The South Welsh twats that voted UKIP and Brexit (pictured below) can get tae though. 

denzel.jpg.b7d0b52ed983ccd5aa1f05ed9d438ddd.jpg

Used to go motor racing at Pembrey in Welsh Wales. Good fun, some good shags and a fuckin’ brilliant breakfast at the hotel we regularly used.
Wales is ok in my book.

I went to my best mates wedding in Newtown a few years back and the service was so long, 3 of us went to the pub mid service and made it back in time for the exchanging of rings and I got so drunk that the next day I fell asleep in the car in McDonalds car park with the fan on which ran the battery down and I had to get a taxi driver to give me a jump start so I could drive all the way back to Dundee which I can’t actually remember doing, arriving back at about 10pm and I had to get up for a flight to India the next day at 4am.

8 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I went to my best mates wedding in Newtown a few years back and the service was so long, 3 of us went to the pub mid service and made it back in time for the exchanging of rings and I got so drunk that the next day I fell asleep in the car in McDonalds car park with the fan on which ran the battery down and I had to get a taxi driver to give me a jump start so I could drive all the way back to Dundee which I can’t actually remember doing, arriving back at about 10pm and I had to get up for a flight to India the next day at 4am.

Reported for drunk driving. 

59 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That's one long sentence. Lucky it's the only one you got.

Archived