Do you like the Scottish?

Do you like the Scottish?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Scottish people are cringey as f**k. No other people go abroad and tell everyone who will listen where they're from without being asked, generally because no-one really gives a f**k where you come from.

...and many/most of them have as firm a grasp of how Scotland relates to England and  the UK in constitutional terms as we do where Holland and the Netherlands are concerned and file the explanation on that under who gives a flying one I'll just keep calling it England. We are simply not that important to most people elsewhere, and if it's any consolation the Westminster elite is finding out the hard way post-Brexit that the UK doesn't matter that much in the big scheme of things any more either.

Irish people are cringey as f**k. No other people go abroad and tell everyone who will listen where they're from without being asked, generally because no-one really gives a f**k where you come from.

Sorted, you got yourself mixed up.

Sorted, you got yourself mixed up.

Completely true about Irish people tbh, love the sound of their own voices and generally spout absolute bullshit with everything they say. I’m not a fan.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

We literally chose to be ruled by effete arseholes. What does that make us?

I'd say we are the most under-achieving nation on Earth, but that would result in me playing down the fact we basically invented everything useful. 

Roll on the new season so that when Clyde lose we will be able to enjoy that match thread, instead of having to invent these increasingly desperate Sunday afternoon threads to keep ourselves "entertained".

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I know this isn't supposed to be a serious thread, but the vast majority of people I know/have met have been fine folk, irrespective of nationality. There have, of course, been some complete and utter tools, but again, nationality had little to do with it.

Good guy/w**k Sans Frontieres.

13 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Straight forward choice really.

I think your poll is rubbish and a bit misleading as well, as it's certainly NOT that straightforward a choice.

Do you like  Scottish people is a fair enough question. 

However, then you've twisted it by adding political sh!te on to it, which makes it a completely different question!

On the whole Scots are probably one of the most negative minded, unadventurous, insular, moaning faced bunch of fat unhealthy c***s to walk on this planet .

We love seeing people fair and have a village mentality.

In summary, we’re a fucking embarrassment 

Archived