Do you like the Scottish?

Do you like the Scottish?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On the whole Scots are probably one of the most negative minded, unadventurous, insular, moaning faced bunch of fat unhealthy c***s to walk on this planet .
We love seeing people fair and have a village mentality.
In summary, we’re a fucking embarrassment 

^^^

Katie Hopkins

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

On the whole Scots are probably one of the most negative minded, unadventurous, insular, moaning faced bunch of fat unhealthy c***s to walk on this planet .

See the source image

27 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Speak for yourself. 

4 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Image result for Woah, you got my number on that one, buddy! simpsons

• 7 months later...

ETA - I just saw where that photo came from, what an awful story.  What a world.

I like Scotland, I'm glad I was born here and am privileged to live here.  Most people are alright, including most Scots.

48 minutes ago, nsr said:

I don't think anyone can come close to the Scots in the dry, self-deprecating humour stakes. On the negative side we tend to be more parochial than most.

Don't know about that but there seems to be plenty of us that make sweeping generalisations about national characteristics which wouldn't stand up to close scrutiny 

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Is there anyone more Scottish looking than this guy?-

image.png.babb7d9babd51ee25e700232ff323942.png

I'd be able to guess he's from somewhere in the British isles , but I wouldn't be able to say he looks Scottish , as opposed to coming from anywhere else in Britain or Ireland

32 minutes ago, A96 said:

Don't know about that but there seems to be plenty of us that make sweeping generalisations about national characteristics which wouldn't stand up to close scrutiny 

Any stingy Doric sheep shagger would say that shite.

Archived