First 0-0?

DA Baracus

We know it will happen. What game do you think it will be? I reckon it will be where a less fancied team defend all game and hold out for a draw rather than a meeting of two shitter teams.

Sweden vs South Korea might be the game. Serbia vs Switzerland stands out as well as a likely candidate 

20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

CroNig

Wrong!

19 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Some game the morrow. Don’t know which one. Just one of them.

Costa Rica vs Serbia?

I prefer it when the rubbish teams just go hell for leather and don't care how bad their defence is, rather than sitting in praying for 0-0 and never really making any inroads on the opponents' goal.

I prefer it when the rubbish teams just go hell for leather and don't care how bad their defence is, rather than sitting in praying for 0-0 and never really making any inroads on the opponents' goal.

^^^ Alex McLeish not found.

I’ve been doing a bit of a roller with my winnings recently betting on another goal in certain games (usually another goal come half time). Bottled out of the Serbia game and Iran game as I thought they would of been the 0-0’s so far.

Got a gut feeling the Sweden game could be our first.

Yep I’ll be stunned if there’s a goal in the Sweden South Korea game, both fairly poor, especially Sweden who are rank, well organised but have nae creativity and guidetti still plays up front...

Korea rely heavily on Son Heung Min to get the goals, hope I’m proved very wrong as I could be cause the tournament has been excellent so far. Although I’ve got 0-0 in the work predictor so I wouldn’t be gutted if it happened.

Archived