Croatia [emoji1082] v Nigeria [emoji1184]

Matty-RCFC

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JamieStevenson said:

That's brilliant analysis Ally, a shot that just went wide was in fact "never going in".

He's like the mate that you send off for the pies - his constant stating of the obvious just gets on your tits.

Just now, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:
13 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:
So ITV is smarter than BBC and I can't get their streaming working for me.  Back to the dubious streams with even more dubious American commetators

I thought the WC would have been on a free to air Canadian channel?

No, the games are on TSN which requires a subscription.  The last few world cups had been on CBC who provided free streaming but TSN either requires an expensive cable subscription to watch (which I do not have because it's fucking expensive) or to buy their streaming package at $25.00 per month (which I will not do as I don't watch enough sports).  

Just now, Allan Jacobsen said:

Are you entering a Scottish postcode? If so, you need to use the STV website, not ITV.

I tried using Celtic Park's postcode but STV said it was outside of their license area and denied me lol

I'm not sure if it's just my television but the trim on Nigeria's kit looks like it's luminous. It would be brilliant if they would switch off the floodlights for a while and let the players run around in all directions.

Archived