Croatia [emoji1082] v Nigeria [emoji1184]

Matty-RCFC

1 minute ago, mrcat1990 said:
2 minutes ago, The DA said:
Mods, please.

Allow it blud

Yer fae Partick.  Unless you've got dreads and a spliff as big as my cock, you don't get to say peng.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yer fae Partick.  Unless you've got dreads and a spliff as big as my cock, you don't get to say peng.
I live in Woodlands and have a Volcano vaporizer. I'll do as I please muthafucka.

Just now, Jmothecat2 said:

I thought I would have football fatigue by now but looking forward to this. I prefer the Nigeria track top to the actual shirt.

I think I remember from last time that I didn't suffer any fatigue until we got to the knock-out stages.  It was the gaps between matches that allowed reality to creep back in and spoil the dream.

2 minutes ago, resk said:

Two gid kits tbf. Although I preferred it when Croatia used to wear blue socks. Wait, did they used to wear blue socks?

Think they used to have blue shorts, not sure about the socks though!!

My flatmate went all in on the Pax but he's such a bifta lover he barely uses it. Tempted to offer to buy it off him. My handheld is fine but called the "black mamba" which sounds like a dildo and isn't as good.

4 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:
8 minutes ago, The DA said:

My flatmate went all in on the Pax but he's such a bifta lover he barely uses it. Tempted to offer to buy it off him. My handheld is fine but called the "black mamba" which sounds like a dildo and isn't as good.

I recognise the individual words but not how you've put them together.

Archived