Croatia [emoji1082] v Nigeria [emoji1184]

Matty-RCFC

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be watching, to complete the Super Saturday Grand Slam, and because Luka Modric.

Yup. I’ve been in front of the telly for all three games so far. May as well make it four.

Watched all three so far as well - two disappointing group favourites followed by a proper ding dong between Peru and Denmark. Gambling currently running ahead for the day, slightly down overall. Hoping the bookies have got this one right, and think they probably have. Should be a decent watch, anyway.

I have a good record with my food based predictions so far, having picked 5 winners and 2 draws.  I chose Croatia for this one based on the quality of their cheese and wine so hopefully they can come through for me

Started today on agreement with girlfriend we'd only need to watch one game. Watched every game by getting her to get interested by putting on bets and drinking. Great success.

Nigeria ftw as their top is peng AF.

1 minute ago, mrcat1990 said:

Started today on agreement with girlfriend we'd only need to watch one game. Watched every game by getting her to get interested by putting on bets and drinking. Great success.

Nigeria ftw as their top is peng AF.

Mods, please.

Archived