Peru vs Denmark

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Im_Rodger said:

My mate in America is telling me listening to the Fox Sports commentators is like listening to 'American Soccer Guy'.

That's the stream I am watching.  The commentators accent reminds me of the time Alan Davies tried to do a Mexican accent on QI

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Need a cable subscription to stream from them, or pay $25.00 per month for their streaming service and I don't watch that much sports that they stream

When watching Toronto F.C. I notice it’s normally on 3 of the 5 channels that TSN have which I find bizarre. Nice to have a Scottish voice in Steven Caldwell when watching the MLS too

I dont know what Carillo was foing there, lazy, slow, and just waited into Trauco went forward until he lost the ball. Get Flores and Cueva on the left hand side, and attack mostly down the left.

I want to see Denmark win. Apart from one notable exception I always want to see the European sides do well just to stick it FIFA giving too many places to “makeweights” from other federations

6 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Lol, I am glad I put that into Google Maps before I tried it

You realise the BBC don't give a f**k, don't you? I've used the address of Buckingham Palace before. 

3 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

When watching Toronto F.C. I notice it’s normally on 3 of the 5 channels that TSN have which I find bizarre. Nice to have a Scottish voice in Steven Caldwell when watching the MLS too

Probably the first time anyone's ever been happy to see/hear Steven Caldwell.

Archived