30-week league fixtures ... yes or no ?

mick90

49 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Haha you joking just look at the West and a 12 team league

Put it this way: it should be easy if it's run by people with any common sense.

1 minute ago, classof2010 said:

If it involved common sense there wudnt be a split

Maybe I'm just way too naive by thinking that one day, common sense will actually be applied?

Maybe I'm just way too naive by thinking that one day, common sense will actually be applied?

19/20 there will be a complete fracture of the juniors which cud even finish it as a grade how many of the supporters of junior teams also follow an spfl team so there is a chance we will lose fans if teams progress I’d like to see the sfa n spfl or whoever it is organise the pyramid correctly as of now it’s a rush job and for me it’s not my cup of tea

Aye but theres bound to be some bad points as well.

Plenty bad points either way if everyone moves where is the money coming from that the teams get just now if you add another 130 teams to the pyramid how many teams will actually work toward a licence and how many will the sfa dish out staying is pointless as a wosfl will happen sooner rather than later as long as it is not run by current incumbents then it could actually take off I just feel it’s rush rush rush this is an important issue I just hope they get it right or some clubs will fold

Archived