France vs Australia

lichtie23

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'd think Lawrenson would've read up about VAR before the tournament seeing as he'd be aware it's going to be used, rather than asking his Co-commentator about it every three minutes. 

He is a boring lazy fucker who should have been binned many years ago.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

You'd think Lawrenson would've read up about VAR before the tournament seeing as he'd be aware it's going to be used, rather than asking his Co-commentator about it every three minutes. 

Exactly,

BBC "Hi Mark, do you want to commentate at the World Cup?"

ML "Do I need to learn the rules or anything?"

BBC "Nah, see you Thursday?"

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

A million times this. He seems to have turned up at the world's biggest football tournament, co-commentating live for the broadcaster in the country that is willing to pay the most in the world to watch football, without having done any preparation at all. 

I don't understand why Lawrenson continues to get a gig and I say it every tournament. He does nothing but complain in every game he commentates on. Are there folk out there who find his rotten patter amusing?

He is an absolute c**t of a man. The only good thing about having him as a commentator is when it's the game England go out on. He goes completely silent and any time he does speak he's a frothing mess.

Is Lawrenson listening to it on the fùcking radio? Even if he did touch the ball (he didn't). The attacker can still reach it, but had his foot clipped by the defender.
The defender did touch the ball but not enough to win it. The striker still had possession and then came the trip.

Clear penalty when you look at it carefully. Lawrenson is a fanny sometimes.

Archived