France vs Australia

lichtie23

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

The World Rankings are a complete joke, please dont use them to try and indicate how good a nation are. 

This.

World Rankings had Saudi Arabia as a better side than Russia.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

The World Rankings are a complete joke, please dont use them to try and indicate how good a nation are. 

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. You know what they say about opinions.

But anyone who knows anything about football will tell you that Peru are much, much better than Honduras.

Just now, Im_Rodger said:

This.

World Rankings had Saudi Arabia as a better side than Russia.

World rankings had them almost the same.

Look at the previous results of both teams and tell me that's wrong.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

World rankings had them almost the same.

Look at the previous results of both teams and tell me that's wrong.

and Saudi Arabia should of been nowhere near Russia.

3 minutes ago, GordonS said:

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. You know what they say about opinions.

But anyone who knows anything about football will tell you that Peru are much, much better than Honduras.

The FIFA rankings reckon Switzerland and Chile are better than Spain. Anyone who takes anything from them is a moron, to be frank. 

France don't look they've ever played together. Every single major tournament this seems to happen to them. 

Australia's organisation is making France look poor here. Whenever Dembele or Mbappe get close to Australia's box, there are around three players around them, and Griezmann has only had to chase balls over his head due to Australia's defence. 

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

and Saudi Arabia should of been nowhere near Russia.

Look at their previous results. Russia's ranking has collapsed in the past 3 years because they hardly ever win.

Btw, who knows how that game would have gone if Russia hadn't got an early goal. They're still shite.

I didn't even realise Pogba was playing, I don't think he's really dominated a game that I've watched before.

Lawrenson just agreed with you. Go stand in the corner and think about what you’ve done.

Archived