World Cup of Beer - PER VS DEN

Christophe

Which Beer?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The late afternoon kick off sees Peru face Denmark.

In the white with the red sash corner it’s a pale lager, weighing in at 5% even, fighting for the country of Peru....AREQUIPENA!

CEEBB3FF-6000-48C3-8E0E-EE39D1EB5E33.jpeg.a442621a2e0fb2d6cff0baa7ed0394d7.jpeg

In the red with the white chevrons corner, we have a pilsner weighing in at 4.6%, representing Denmark....ROYAL PILSNER!

C787C1F6-17B5-48B2-9DCC-C2E483917FFB.jpeg.3a4c256e58a303f9114d0f57716126d6.jpeg

Disappointing lack of Cusquena from Peru here
I think they changed Cusquena. Me and my mate once had a beers of the world day and Cusquena was an absolute revelation. Amazing stuff but then I thought it turned to shit after a while.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Disappointing lack of Cusquena from Peru here

I think they changed Cusquena. Me and my mate once had a beers of the world day and Cusquena was an absolute revelation. Amazing stuff but then I thought it turned to shit after a while.

This is sad news. Was a big fan of it. Haven't seen it in the shops in a while

This is sad news. Was a big fan of it. Haven't seen it in the shops in a while
This is a long time ago. I reckon I found it maybe in like 2006. Been years since I had it too but it was outstanding at one point for sure.

Same goes for Brahma. Used to really like it then it went utterly howling. Probably both ended up brewed under licence

Archived