World Cup of Beer - FRA VS AUS

Christophe

Which Beer?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bit of a name change if we’re going to be keeping this up. Sounds grander and more befitting of our eventual champion....

Whopping 4 games today, it’s all kicking off early doors with France vs Australia...

In the blue corner, weighing in at a standard 5.5% and representing team pale lager it’s the commercially available everywhere.....KRONENBOURG!

514BAA15-DB57-4BEF-91BD-2BED0E29951D.jpeg.811e57656e705612e018e6a94a992a79.jpeg

In the yellow corner, tipping the scales at 5.4%, and fighting out of Pale Ale-sville....PIRATE LIFE!

7128B995-8587-4617-B6EF-CDB6DBE82339.jpeg.4fb73812b424208394edd068a1813567.jpeg

Poor selection for France. It's brewed under license in many places so  for me that's 2 Aussie beers, in fact 2 Adelaide beers. Makes up for not having any South Australian born players in the Socceroos squad.

Poor selection for France. It's brewed under license in many places so  for me that's 2 Aussie beers, in fact 2 Adelaide beers. Makes up for not having any South Australian born players in the Socceroos squad.
Never tried that one, is it any good?

2 hours ago, Swarley said:
On 16/06/2018 at 10:03, Eednud said:

Never tried that one, is it any good?

Not my favourite local brewer but it's no bad although they make a few better brews. The people who started Pirate Life worked for Brew Dog for a while.

Archived