Do You Like Australians?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to rent a flat above 2 Australians, always thought they were a couple who loved long noisy sex sessions, that was until my waste pipe for the bath came loose. I flooded the fuckers and had to go down to inspect the damage. Turns out the big Dreadlocked Aussie bloke was running a whorehouse and his blonde burd was getting pumped by all and sundry. She was pretty tidy as well,  never did pluck up the courage to ask for a shot.

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I used to rent a flat above 2 Australians, always thought they were a couple who loved long noisy sex sessions, that was until my waste pipe for the bath came loose. I flooded the fuckers and had to go down to inspect the damage. Turns out the big Dreadlocked Aussie bloke was running a whorehouse and his blonde burd was getting pumped by all and sundry. She was pretty tidy as well,  never did pluck up the courage to ask for a shot.

You would probably have needed one if you had asked...

11 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Got a similar place next door in the floor of my building they're all really sound imo, been there for 3 years and I like them all tbh. Sat near a noisy SE England boy in Leith just now, wish he'd stfu. Aussies don't seem so bad all of a sudden. 

Archived