Scotland V Brazil

7 minutes ago, GarryOsCHeerios said:

With Russia V Saudi about to start, I was feeling a bit nostalgic about when Scotland opened a tournament and wrote the following blog about it.

I thought you guys might like a read.

https://thefootballblether.com/2018/06/14/the-day-33-of-the-world-watched-scotland/

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

See this thread in the World Cup forum.

I fully expect Scotland to qualify in 2022 unless we get a group of death. We have athletic, fast players with technique either already there or coming through. Wee Gilmour and Cochrane will be our Xavi and Iniesta, in no particular order.

7 hours ago, woof! said:

I fully expect Scotland to qualify in 2022 unless we get a group of death. We have athletic, fast players with technique either already there or coming through. Wee Gilmour and Cochrane will be our Xavi and Iniesta, in no particular order.

I'm really excited about a lot of young Scottish players too but we've had too many false dawns so we have to wait and see.  

I was at this game. Stayed out all night before the game and was too scared to go to sleep in morning in case i slept in. Somehow blagged my way into a corporate luncheon before game. Game should have been memorable experience but to be honest was very disappointing as it was full of corporate wankers that diluted the footy fans. Guy behind me read his newspaper during the game. Went to Belgium v Mexico and was everything I hoped for in a world cup experience.

I was at the big screen next to the stadium for this game and the atmosphere was fantastic. I remember some bam climbing the scaffold beside the screen after the equaliser, which was very unfortunate as he was wearing a kilt.

By all accounts - including the post above - it was better watching on the big screen than at the game.

The only match we got tickets for was Morocco. That went well.

Archived