fan of the juniors

Deluded or incompetent

2 hours ago, kenny131 said:

The west cup being delivered to medda park wrapped in a lidl plastic bag says everything they don't give a flying f**k about the grade it's being left to rot by incompetent arseholes in charge. If the grade has any slim chance of survival it needs a fresh outlook starting by replacing everyone of the blazers immediately 

Would it have made a difference if it had been an M&S bag??

3 hours ago, kenny131 said:

The west cup being delivered to medda park wrapped in a lidl plastic bag says everything they don't give a flying f**k about the grade it's being left to rot by incompetent arseholes in charge. If the grade has any slim chance of survival it needs a fresh outlook starting by replacing everyone of the blazers immediately 

55 minutes ago, santheman said:

It should be made from beautiful, lightweight yet hard wearing, laser-engraved Monogram Titanium. The trunk’s eight corners should be protected with Louis Vuitton’s celebrated natural cowhide leather, and the lock and six clasps are to be made from Junetheium, a strong dark-grey metal, which has the chemical symbol Ju and is only found in abandoned open cast mine deposits in East Ayrshire. 

14 minutes ago, ShrimpLok said:

It should be made from beautiful, lightweight yet hard wearing, laser-engraved Monogram Titanium. The trunk’s eight corners should be protected with Louis Vuitton’s celebrated natural cowhide leather, and the lock and six clasps are to be made from Junetheium, a strong dark-grey metal, which has the chemical symbol Ju and is only found in abandoned open cast mine deposits in East Ayrshire. 

Brilliant!

5 hours ago, santheman said:

Rather than disguising it as a collection of cut-price German messages, and in the absence of a more professional yet expensive carrying case, I'd have transported it to the ground in a sufficiently-sized and internally padded box, removed it upon arrival and carried it into the designated swally room for it to be displayed until such moment it could be handed over.

Or is the Lidl option better?

Rather than disguising it as a collection of cut-price German messages, and in the absence of a more professional yet expensive carrying case, I'd have transported it to the ground in a sufficiently-sized and internally padded box, removed it upon arrival and carried it into the designated swally room for it to be displayed until such moment it could be handed over.
Waitrose imo

2 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
5 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

Waitrose imo

Not convinced Mr Robertson shops in the Mearns.

Edited by cmontheloknow

3 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:

Not convinced Mr Robertson shops in the Mearns.

Could get TJ to pick it up for him. It’s a short walk from Patterton to Mearns Waitrose if you’re on your way from Mount Florida to Neilston on the train. 

Junetheium, a strong dark-grey metal, which has the chemical symbol Ju and is only found in abandoned open cast mine deposits in East Ayrshire. 

Love it! Tell me is it fiercely resistant to change?

42 minutes ago, ShrimpLok said:

Could get TJ to pick it up for him. It’s a short walk from Patterton to Mearns Waitrose if you’re on your way from Mount Florida to Neilston on the train. 

:lol: Though TJ is not officially a West Region official of course! Not yet, anyway!

9 hours ago, ShrimpLok said:

Is its atomic weight 1690 by any chance?