Crisp packets

banana

Crisps  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

When I was wee, i used to leave my crisps by the fire to heat them up a bit.

What does that even mean?

I used to heat biscuits by the fire, rich we were.

2 minutes ago, banana said:

What does that even mean?

I used to heat biscuits by the fire, rich we were.

Crisps in the packet, leave them by the coal fire for 10 minutes, open up crisp packet to nice warm toasty smokey bacon crisps.

There’s green packs of salt & vinegar available for grabs in the office. I’m refusing free crisps because the pack being the wrong colour (and I’m not that keen on S&V)

Just now, NJ2 said:

There’s green packs of salt & vinegar available for grabs in the office. I’m refusing free crisps because the pack being the wrong colour (and I’m not that keen on S&V)

Have you sorted out the gobshite behind you yet? 

Have you sorted out the gobshite behind you yet? 

Not yet. He’s contemplating having a sandwich instead of soup today for lunch and is looking forward to tomorrow as he has things to do after work tomorrow which he listed but I couldn’t hear for my teeth grinding. He doesn’t seem a bad guy just dribbled inane fucking shite. Might chuck stones at him like throbbers pal did to him.

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Might chuck stones at him like throbbers pal did to him.

Thought they put their bollocks in his mouth? Might be a bit much for work right enough. 

Were Cheese & Onion walkers ever in green packets? Can only remember them being blue. 

Thought they put their bollocks in his mouth? Might be a bit much for work right enough. 
Were Cheese & Onion walkers ever in green packets? Can only remember them being blue. 

That was his stag do pals. I booked flights for a stag do on Friday. Im starting to think I’m becoming a living embodiment of P&B...it was a wee guy from his work that had ADHD or something and chucked stones at our throbs just for a laugh.

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Maybe "throwing stones" was a euph. 

It's all beginning to make sense. 

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Crisps in the packet, leave them by the coal fire for 10 minutes, open up crisp packet to nice warm toasty smokey bacon crisps.

Open the packet first and that's a crackin free room fragrance life hack.

Could also crush them up and sprinkle them in the bath.

46 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

6 people felt Crisp sandwiches are unacceptable :blink:

Probably believe Theresa May is doing a great job too.

What did you have for your dinner?  Some fish fingers, alphabet waffles and tomato sauce? 

Archived