APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR MANAGERIAL POSITION

Stephenafc

Duncan sinclair new man for the job does anyone know anything about him?

Experienced junior player, iirc Pollok and Cumnock are amongst his former teams. In terms of management did well at Kilsyth a while back and he was at Larkhall last season.

Bit surprised at his appointment but good luck to him.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Experienced junior player, iirc Pollok and Cumnock are amongst his former teams. In terms of management did well at Kilsyth a while back and he was at Larkhall last season.

Bit surprised at his appointment but good luck to him.
Surprised because he's not experienced enough or because he took the job?

Surprised because he's not experienced enough or because he took the job?

Surprised as he was not one of the names I heard. TBH not sure what to make of it but as a fan I want the club to do well and if he can do it then great.

It’s a big job, no matter who took it. Only a small number of players, way behind in terms of recruitment, only one current preseason friendly lined up I believe and a very tight league with I would think over half the teams looking for promotion.

My levels of expectations are low for this season and think we will do well to be in the promotion battle.

Sinky was with us for 8yrs,he took us up from the second division into the first division and consolidated our position in that league for about 5yr,he then took us up into the Super 1st Division last season where we consolidated our position for the New set up for next season,with not a lot of money around Larkhall Thistle he done well,he is a cracking big guy,knows the junior scene very well and with a wee bit more money at Arthurlie should do ok,however he will need time as he is building his own team and hopefully your committee don't interfere too much and give him that time
All the very best for the New Season

Archived