Cumbernauld United v Pollok Thursday 14th June 2018

BeverleyHills

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left when they ran our of balls. (I didn't really).

Bad decision not to bring Darren Bowie on. The player brought on missed two sitters that would have changed the game. Pollok keeper turned the game with his save from the header at 1-1. Ran out fairly comfortable winners in the end.

I left when they ran our of balls. (I didn't really).
Bad decision not to bring Darren Bowie on. The player brought on missed two sitters that would have changed the game. Pollok keeper turned the game with his save from the header at 1-1. Ran out fairly comfortable winners in the end.

Darren was injured and couldn’t play

That would explain it, but why was he on the bench? A few around me thought it was strange not to bring him on, He'd been warming up in the first half.

He went over on his ankle yesterday, he was only on the bench to fill the No’s

There was a gate open with no one on it and there were folk coming in through that without paying, they eventually got someone to man it. It was a shambles, I’d mates come in without getting a ticket. They could have done with ball boys as well last night, at one point we had to wait a couple of minutes until the match ball was retrieved from the jungle, the game should never have been played there.

There was a gate open with no one on it and there were folk coming in through that without paying, they eventually got someone to man it. It was a shambles, I’d mates come in without getting a ticket. They could have done with ball boys as well last night, at one point we had to wait a couple of minutes until the match ball was retrieved from the jungle, the game should never have been played there.

At one point the game was getting played with a training ball as they had no match balls left . West Region big wigs just stood laughing.

54 minutes ago, TheNauld said:

After our players got their medals and were waiting to applaud the Pollok boys, Scott Robertson came over to us and said, you can go in now

Scott Robertson is an absolute A***HOLE. Any club who votes for him at this years WRAGM should be banished to the Lowland League

5 hours ago, superpollok said:

Would think around 500-600.
Ticket stubs not handed out on all gates so I doubt we will ever know for sure.

I thought there was more than that. Maybe not as much as my first estimate of 1000 though. Seen some getting in via a side gate if they had the right money. I wish I had. I went to use my change from last night and found found 2 euros in it.

Archived