Tablet recommendations

I started a thread a few months ago regarding my Samsung tablet which kept dropping internet connection even though no other devices in the house were.

Long story short, I never did work out what it was and now I've had it. Can anyone recommend a decent tablet (preferably with a 10 inch screen) - all I really use it for is P&B, general browsing and Youtube so it doesn't need to be top of the range.

I keep an eye on the Chinese phone thread - is there as big a selection of Chinese tablets that could be worth a look?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Pie and Bovril mobile app

16 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

I started a thread a few months ago regarding my Samsung tablet which kept dropping internet connection even though no other devices in the house were.

Long story short, I never did work out what it was and now I've had it. Can anyone recommend a decent tablet (preferably with a 10 inch screen) - all I really use it for is P&B, general browsing and Youtube so it doesn't need to be top of the range.

I keep an eye on the Chinese phone thread - is there as big a selection of Chinese tablets that could be worth a look?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Yes, yes there is

I was looking at this a month or so back. All depends on your budget.

Kind of narrowed it down between Asus Zenpad, Lenovo Tab 4, Hauwei Mediapad & Amazon Fire HD.

Any of these are decent and have different models with different specs all suitable just for browsing starting from £130 or so.

In the end went over budget and got the Asus Zenpad 3S Z500M at £270 attracted by the 4gb of ram.

Got it from John Lewis for the 2 year guarantee but see it's gone up to £300 now although still available at Currys Ebay store using the current 10% off deal.

Much better than the dearer Samsung it replaced.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived