Raith rovers ( friendly) & betfred cup home ties .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But you uploaded a photo and posted twice ? you don't give 2 f*cks ? really ?  :rolleyes:

Read the post again simpleton.

Or let me break it down for you....

I have no affection for either Raith or East Fire, so as a neutral, i can see that east fife care, massively, more about a rivalry with Raith.

However, i read EVERY thread in the L1 and L2 forum. Hell I even posted in a Clyde thread recently, your desperation for wanting people care or forcing a rivalry really is the mark of an absolute idiot.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

The punctuation on show from the East Fifers here is nothing short of disgraceful. 

Don’t get me started on that one...

IMG_3645.jpg.2b83d7ad0ed5c1ed2eaa82926d61f054.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

2 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I have no affection for either Raith or East Fire, so as a neutral, i can see that east fife care, massively, more about a rivalry with Raith.

However, i read EVERY thread in the L1 and L2 forum. Hell I even posted in a Clyde thread recently, your desperation for wanting people care or forcing a rivalry really is the mark of an absolute idiot.

i-don-t-like-you-quotes-i-really-dont-care-anymore-quotes-quotesgram.jpg

3 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Why would two clubs playing eight miles apart not be considered a local rivalry?

Also, if that was the score, Arbroath wouldn't still be banging on about 36-0

They were lucky to get 8 tbh!!!

33 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

Who would have thought a standard old brown ball that someone wrote with Tipp Ex on would still be fooling so many to this day?

Just for you , a photo of the ball in a match photo , also the ball beside the team and the cup , before it was decorated with the winners name . The cup has our name engraved on it (HONEST) if you ever get the chance to see it ? have a look  ;)

Untitled-design-12.png

a37305bae70309738ccd4b1c8b5006c0.jpg

8 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

With these wee motivational posters he's adding Tazz is just a stones throw away from a Marilyn Monroe quote and  "x Live. Laugh. Love x" in his bio.  At least they have the correct spelling in them which is an improvement...

At least I support my team / club . You still wanting yer manager sacked  ?  Or will that change if you get promotion ? lets wait n see EH ? :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Who has 'Superfan' on tazz1903 bullshit bingo ? 

I'm no superfan , just a fan , but you are just a f@ckin clown who supports the rovers when doing well but when not doing so well, slag everything from the manager to the players to the board .

:shutup 

42 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

At least I support my team / club . You still wanting yer manager sacked  ?  Or will that change if you get promotion ? lets wait n see EH ? :rolleyes:

Wouldn't have guessed it with the way you disappeared after we won the final game to complete the full four wins from four against East Fife....

Archived