West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Williams green said:

A bit harsh.Kevin  has played for 3 senior clubs.Was Blantyre vics supporters player of the year, the year they won their league.  At Rob Roy,he was players,player of the year,and supporters player of the year.They finished 2nd in the top league, & won regional cup.Won WOS cup with  Arthurlie. Had offers this year from other senior clubs,& top junior clubs.Still only 25. I may be a bit biased, as I'm his uncle, but Beith are getting a very good player.

Kevin Green was utter tripe with qp. Absolute liability 

15 minutes ago, Williams green said:

Nonsense. Got MOM  twice. Got thrown back into first team after being out for months with injury,due to a player being injured. What you know of football wouldn't fill the back of a postage stamp.

Only an opinion but he was quite clearly out of his depth in league 1 whenever he played. Good luck to him anyway 

I disagree. My opinion. Had some very good games. In particular the game at Morton, in the 2-2 game, and the game at methil ,when winning 1-0. Also MOM in 2 games at hampden. I will agree, he struggled a bit later in the season, due to injury problems, and pushing himself too hard to return. Gus was never off the players backs,unless you were a favourite. Kevin's record in junior football speaks for itself, as I posted earlier.

13 minutes ago, Beckanbaur said:

That’s a lot of players out the door at Arthurlie at least 5 have cropped up in this thread absolutely no word of any in as manager announced yesterday. Fear the worst for them this season

After the results they have had last season I fear the worst for those that have signed them.

Nonsense. Got MOM  twice. Got thrown back into first team after being out for months with injury,due to a player being injured. What you know of football wouldn't fill the back of a postage stamp.

Kevin Green did try 100% but when teams figured him out and the ball over the top would have him struggling they did it every time .
qpfc is only saying what a lot of Qp fans witnessed throughout the season and going from his previous posts he is very knowledgeable on the subject of football and Queens Park .
Good luck to Kevin sometimes it just does not work out .

We'll round up all our signing news in the coming weeks, but we can confirm that one new signing is midfielder Jamie Hamilton from Glencairn. Jamie has impressed against us over the last 2 seasons and we bid him a warm welcome to Petershill Park.

As far as im concerned keiran is the only great loss the rest i would have let go at the end of the season.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but Squib had a far better season than Kieron imo. I can count on one hand the good games I thought he had.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but Squib had a far better season than Kieron imo. I can count on one hand the good games I thought he had.
He scored a good few goals but his attitude stinks hees offside 90% of the time dosent track back also caused a decent defender to leave and never return.

5 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

And you've only got 2 fingers in each hand.   

He could have the full 5, still allows him to count to 2 on 1 hand.

Only gives a problem when you go over 5.

Although, some people on here could probably count to 6 on 1 hand.

Archived