squad for Belgium

Sure I’ll miss out someone I would like included.

GK: Gordon, McGregor, Bain

RB: Hendry, Tierney.

LB: Robertson, Douglas.

CB: Mulgrew, McKenna, Berra.

RM: Fraser, Forrest

LM: Phillips, Snodgrass

CM: Armstrong, McGregor, McTominay, Ritchie, McGinn, Cairney, Morrison

FW: Griffiths, Burke, Russell, McBurnie

For me:

Keepers: Gordon, McGregor, Marshall/Bain

Defence: Tierney, Robertson, Mulgrew, Berra, McKenna, Hendry, Paterson, Douglas.

Midfield: Armstrong, C McGregor, Forrest, Fraser, McGinn, Cairney, McArthur, Phillips, McTominay.

Strikers: Griffiths, C Martin, Burke.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, BucksburnDandy said:

For me:

Keepers: Gordon, McGregor, Marshall/Bain

Defence: Tierney, Robertson, Mulgrew, Berra, McKenna, Hendry, Paterson, Douglas.

Midfield: Armstrong, C McGregor, Forrest, Fraser, McGinn, Cairney, McArthur, Phillips, McTominay.

Strikers: Griffiths, C Martin, Burke.

Like that squad, but Chris Martin is done, surely? 2 goals in 39 appearances last season and approaching 30.

Would rather go with Russell tbh (tho even that's a fairly uninspiring selection). We really need a couple of young forwards to emerge!

ETA: I see Celtic plan to loan Aitchison to Dundee Utd for next season. Hopefully we will get an idea of whether he's going to live up to his early promise.

Like that squad, but Chris Martin is done, surely? 2 goals in 39 appearances last season and approaching 30.
Would rather go with Russell tbh (tho even that's a fairly uninspiring selection). We really need a couple of young forwards to emerge!
ETA: I see Celtic plan to loan Aitchison to Dundee Utd for next season. Hopefully we will get an idea of whether he's going to live up to his early promise.
Therein the problem lies. We've no real options just now. Russell could stake a claim but he seems more a number 10 than an out and out striker.

Martin was capable of being a good option for us less than a year ago, so there's no reason to immediately discard him now.  Of course he's not brilliant, but he has a role to play.  McBurnie should definitely be in the squad too though - he has shown enough in flashes to suggest that he has a good future ahead of him.

Martin was capable of being a good option for us less than a year ago, so there's no reason to immediately discard him now.  Of course he's not brilliant, but he has a role to play.  McBurnie should definitely be in the squad too though - he has shown enough in flashes to suggest that he has a good future ahead of him.
I missed the fact McBurnie wasnt in bbd's squad. Definitely worth keeping him in.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Gordon, Marshall, McGregor

Mulgrew, Berra, McKenna, Hendry, Tierney, Robertson

Forrest, Fraser, Armstrong, McGregor, Snodgrass, McTominay, McGeouch, McGinn, McArthur, Paterson, MacDonald 

Griffiths, Burke, Phillips 

On 06/06/2018 at 12:15, wastecoatwilly said:

Thinking apart from the obvious ones,Ryan Gauld,Liam Lindsay,Lewis McLeod and John Souttar hopefully injury free and ready to make the level.

What is this Ryan Gauld obsession people have on this site? drop it he's mince.

10 hours ago, red23 said:

What is this Ryan Gauld obsession people have on this site? drop it he's mince.

There is no obsession, there is nothing wrong with wanting Scottish players do well abroad when we don't have many.
This season coming is make or break,Scotland lack creative players in the final third the more the better. 

Archived