Junior football hospitality in Glasgow

Teuchter

I will be attending the Scotland v Belgium game on Friday 8th September and would like to go to a juniors game whilst in the city on the Saturday after before going back north on the Sunday.  I know fixtures aren't out yet but which city junior teams are known for a good hospitality day so I can keep an eye out? 

1 hour ago, Teuchter said:

I will be attending the Scotland v Belgium game on Friday 8th September and would like to go to a juniors game whilst in the city on the Saturday after before going back north on the Sunday.  I know fixtures aren't out yet but which city junior teams are known for a good hospitality day so I can keep an eye out? 

You'll be made very welcome at Pollok if we have a home game that day.

Get in touch closer to the time.

4 hours ago, 21stcenturyboy said:

You are welcome up to St Roch's if we have a home fixture that day and will get the full VIP treatment

Cheers

You can take that several ways. Dont wear a Larkhall Thistle or Klwinning Rangers scarf

More than welcome at Petershill if we have a home fixture.

You can take that several ways. Dont wear a Larkhall Thistle or Klwinning Rangers scarf
Having been to St Roch's supporting the Buffs last season in the Scottish Cup and having chatted away no problem to a couple of committee members and a number of fans with no issues, I can confidently say you wouldn't have a problem.*

*The subsequent 22-man brawl forcing the match to be stopped for 20 minutes had nothing to do with me.

15 hours ago, larkyforever said:

Larkhall Thistle or Kilwinning Rangers scarfs won't be on sale mate, but if the gentleman wants to wear a St Roch's on we can accommodate.

Archived