Love Island 2018

Odds on Sam picking Zara in the recoupling? I'd imagine he will be choosing first or thereabouts, and that presents him with the perfect opportunity to rile Adam.

Adam would then, I would imagine, be left with Rosie and Samira - most likely picking Samira and sending Rosie home. #Scenes will ensue, if so.

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Odds on Sam picking Zara in the recoupling? I'd imagine he will be choosing first or thereabouts, and that presents him with the perfect opportunity to rile Adam.

Adam would then, I would imagine, be left with Rosie and Samira - most likely picking Samira and sending Rosie home. #Scenes will ensue, if so.

Though the same,  Seems a solid plan for a guywho can't decide which style of eyebrow he wants to have.

My personal rankings so far

1. Jack - Top bloke, top teeth, makes fun of Eyal, an alright bloke in my book.

2. Dani - Absolutely sound.

3. Wes - He was my favourite for a good while but I thought he did play Laura a little bit by only being interested again once Ellie poured cold water over that relationship. Today he seemed desperate to let everyone know he got some action last night which was a bit tragic.

4. Alex -  He's put himself about for such a beta and I respect that, but my word he is a hard watch at times.

5.  Georgia - She annoyed me at first but she's grown on me and is one of the few girls that seem actually enjoyable to be around rather than just sitting and bitching.

6.  Ellie - I am skeptical about her interest in Alex, but she's at least seems sound and actually speaks to people and hasn't done too much wrong yet.

7. Zara - My word she is stunning though I'm ranking her down for giving it the big talk about controlling Adam when she's crumbled on day 4.

8. Josh - I find him a bit cringe and i'm just not sure about tbh. Never does anything either.

9.  Samira - She moans about not finding anyone but doesn't put herself out there, though the girls definitely aren't helping her as much as the guys looked out for Alex.

10.  Adam - I'm now massively down on him after loving him the first couple of weeks. Just  find him really creepy to be honest, though he is the only one creating any real drama so fair play. Hopefully he redeems himself by battering Sam.

11.  Laura - She is so clingy it's unreal. Wes played her like a fiddle. She's the least mature person in there and they way she backs up Megan and Rosie despite both of them being pretty crap people is telling.

12.  Rosie - Regardless of going into the rights and wrong of what already happened and I have a sympathy for her but now everything she's doing now is to spite Adam. The topless photoshoot, the vince mcmahon walk,  thinking she's a fucking 10/10, acting like a day is a long time to wait for a new man. It's the total lack of self awareness in having a go at Zara for breaking up a couple when she did the same thing and then going straight in for Sam whilst Samira was there was just embarrassing. Have a day off.

13.  Megan -  It's bad enough being dull, but also being quite bitchy whilst dull is a fatal combination. 

14 Eyal - When they cut away from the date to have people make fun of you for being a boring nonce then you really are just the worst. I'm sure that was the first time in 3 episodes that he's done something.

N/A  - Sam - stupid eyebrows, obviously pandering 'Nice Guy' patter, currently projecting him to be bottom half.

Adam is a fanny, but he doesn’t claim otherwise and were used to him. This Sam boy seems like a fanny. Villa has a fanny already mate, beat it. Hope Adam kicks his c**t.

Honestly I'm surprised anyone even noticed Eyal & Megan had left the villa to go on a date. Listening to their chat was absolutely fucking chronic as well. I reckon I've had more chemistry bumping in to my neighbour while I take the bins out.

They went to taste wine, 3 full bottles of free wine and they drank not even a quarter of it. Absolutely shocking behaviour.

48 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Rosie desperately attempting to humiliate Samira in front of the new guy, only hours after cosying up to her and complaining about Zara's lack of "morals" in the Adam debacle. 

Tosser

Rosie spent half of last night's episode on her fucking high horse about having a new girl coming in and immediately splitting up a couple. Pot, kettle.