Love Island 2018

Adam was definitely being a dick but I found Rosie's speech to him at the end a bit of a minter. She has every right to be upset but everything from the power walk over, the head nod in front of everyone to drag him away and balling her eyes out and saying he's broken her heart(after about a week) was definitely OTT and cringy.

Just call the guy a c**t and move on. Everyone's going to agree with you.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Don’t think Ellie is interested in Alex but think she’s probably keen on her share of the prize money...

Any girl who goes in from this point on, is only interested in the money and has half a brain cell would go for Alex. Before tonight I'd have said the only couples with potential to win are Dani and Jack(who I think will storm it) or Wes and Laura. From tomorrow's preview the latter look fucked as Laura becomes a paranoid wreck over Ellie. I can't see the winners being anyone other than Dani and Jack or Alex becoming partnered with some girl who seems to genuinely like him.

Wes and Laura are fucked, lets be honest. 20-29 is a weird age gap and she’s foaming at the mouth because he’s spoken to another girl.

Also Rosie’s speech was a riddy. Way over the top considering it’s been like a week. Coupled with the Welsh accent it sounded like she was fucking yodelling towards the end.

Wes and Laura are fucked, lets be honest. 20-29 is a weird age gap and she’s foaming at the mouth because he’s spoken to another girl.

Also Rosie’s speech was a riddy. Way over the top considering it’s been like a week. Coupled with the Welsh accent it sounded like she was fucking yodelling towards the end.

Towards the end I honestly couldn’t understand all of what she said.

Adam's behaviour with Rosie is a bit off, but, as has been said, they have known each other for less than a fortnight and they aren't actually in a 'proper' relationship; also, Rosie didn't appear to have much sympathy for Kendall and had sort of been warned about Adam's potential to stray with the Megan stuff, so, you know. 

Also, it is Love Island; there is always going to be an element of game-playing and general cuntery. As a viewer of the programme, Adam's brazenness is undoubtedly adding to the #drama and my viewing enjoyment. 

I have to agree with others that Wes and Laura isn't sustainable. It will be interesting to see if Ellie gravitates more to Alex or Wes in the coming days. 

The seethe he's created on twitter today has made him my favourite. People are utterly raging at him for smiling at Rosie while she was going off at him.

You've known him for 10 days, after he left another girl for you the minute you arrived. What did you expect hen?