Love Island 2018

Samira is a bit of a nonentity, but she will be Alex's insurance for tomorrow's recoupling, assuming that Megan will now definitely choose Eyal. 

Eyal is a total weapon; I also doubt he would be nearly as brazen with Megan if his competition was, say, Adam rather than Alex. So, he is exploiting Alex's good nature, too. I'm wanting to see Alex step up his game, though - less self-pitying, more decisiveness. 

Edited by DrewDon

I don't know if Eyal knows he's being a dick or if he's genuinely just that wide. 

Hopefully Megan picks Alex but I can't help but agree that the show's maybe not for him. He's already won the popularity vote all over social media and will get plenty of the gigs as a result.

Not sure whether Eyal realises that the primary aim of the game is to win a shitload of money, not to 'find love'. The fact that he chose to kiss her shortly before the recoupling suggests that he DOES understand this. Regardless, the public now hate him and he stands no chance of winning. Shame.

I'm fuming.

Edited by The Real Saints

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Alex is tall, handsome and very muscley. Every time I see him I think, that reminds me of The Real Saints. It must be painful for you to watch. 

I see what you did there and I'm not happy about it. I'm talking about his insecurities, lack of self-confidence and well-intentioned personality. 

And his handsomeness. 

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I don't find any of these girls attractive, by the way. This may indicate why I'm still single. They're all common as muck.

This.

Granted they have nice figures but they are not naturally beautiful women.
No amount of makeup and fake tan gets round the fact that they are just rough cooncil burds.

9 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Eyal came across like a desperate wee creep at the end.

Megan is an absolute ride, though. 11/10

I've heard there's some good pictures and videos circulating that prove this fact... from a friend, obv. 

Any girl you've ever heard say "every guy I meet is a w****r" would 100% be going for Eyal and Adam, then complaining when they get pumped and dumped after a few weeks/months. They're a symptom of their own problem. 

43 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

I've heard there's some good pictures and videos circulating that prove this fact... from a friend, obv. 

Any girl you've ever heard say "every guy I meet is a w****r" would 100% be going for Eyal and Adam, then complaining when they get pumped and dumped after a few weeks/months. They're a symptom of their own problem. 

Aye my friend says they're alright. 

100%. Can guarantee one of the other burds will get piled in to Adam now Rosie's patched him thinking she'll change him, then she'll get pumped rotten and he'll chuck her followed by floods of tears because she didn't think it would happen.

Eyal is one of those positive, good vibes guys who is actually not positive in any way and is, in fact, a total p***k.

My friend would like to know where your friend seen these. You could pm me and I’ll let him know...

I think we can all empathise with Alex. Everyone has insecurities etc. The whole group condescending him (probably not intentionally) won’t help. Eyal is a wee shitebag. Adam is a big shitebag but Rosie will be back by his side the night.