Love Island 2018

Niall/Kendall are the only reasonable human beings. The scouse girl is a scouser so she's automatically a horrible person. The Scottish bird is the biggest whore of them all. The new guy Adam? is a c**t/Geordie shore reject.

Can see Adam picking Dani tonight, Hopefully causes some seethe from pen boy with the teeth.

Eyal reminded me of Ben from the second Inbetweeners film. I read someone saying that he seems like the type of guy to keep a load of old festival bracelets on his wrist, and that summed him up perfectly. 

Also a big fan of Samira moaning about Alex lacking personality, when she came across as one of the most boring people in there. 

Dani is probably my favourite so far. 

I liked most of the girls bemoaning being treated badly in the past only to flood the garden when your typical bad boy "lad" appeared.

Looking forward to Guardian opinion pieces and Twitter threads about what the antics of the contestants tell us about gender relations / British society / Brexit / the price of soap suds in Aviemore Co-op.

I used to like Love Island, when it was ‘semi’ normal people on it.

Now it’s just an audition show for TOWIE, Ex on the Beach and the other shit.

Just fame hungry wannabes more interested in boosting their ‘Insta’ followers.

However on a side note I would pump the life out of Kendall.....

Lets not try and pretend nobody on P&B is watching Love Island. We're all big enough to admit these things now. 
Good Guys:
Dani
Niall
Kendall
The Doctor
Pen Boy
Wanks
The Rest

Agree with this list but I’m removing unsure. They’re wanks

He needs to pick anyone but Kendall and Dani at that stage though, give the boys their chance to impress. 

Hmm, and potentially f**k his chance with a bird he actually likes?

Away, he doesn’t know any of them, the big man picked to cause the most controversy and give himself the biggest challenge. In fairness, that level of competitiveness is worthy of a bit of praise. 

Aye, I mean pick a girl he’s actually attracted to. Fair play to Niall for taking his chance in that challenge.