Early league predictions

Based on league one signings to date. predictions

The fact that we don’t even have 11 players signed, I’m suggesting we’ll finish 9th with Dumbarton below us as they’re the only side with less players signed than ourselves.

Edit. I forgot about the 12 points we’ll be taking from East Fife so 8th May be a shout.

40 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

The fact that we don’t even have 11 players signed, I’m suggesting we’ll finish 9th with Dumbarton below us as they’re the only side with less players signed than ourselves.

Edit. I forgot about the 12 points we’ll be taking from East Fife so 8th May be a shout.

Typical arrogant Rovers supporter. You think you can take 12 points off us even though you don't have enough players for a full team?

10's more realistic in that scenario.

Typical arrogant Rovers supporter. You think you can take 12 points off us even though you don't have enough players for a full team?
10's more realistic in that scenario.

95% o folk on here are soooo defensive that banter goes over their melons [emoji849][emoji849]

Not a prediction as such but I’m Hopeful Arbroath will have another season at the top end, hopefully closing the gap towards the top, I expect Montrose to continue to progress well. After last season I’d suggest Brechin could potentially free fall after such a demoralising campaign last time out. 

I’d expect the league to be more competitive than last year. Dumbarton and Raith will be up there I’d expect but need to get a squad together.

1. Arbroath
2. Raith
3. Airdrie
4. Dumbarton
5. Brechin
6. Forfar
7. East Fife
8. Montrose
9. Stranraer
10. Stenhousemuir

Arbroath have the benefit of an already strong squad that have been playing together for a a wee while now so they’re well gelled. I think they still need an out and out goalscorer but they’re my early favourites for the league.