Brechin City 2018 /19

Not surprised I said all last season he was not good enough. Bailey brought him in on decent money so obviously he had to play to cover the fact they had made a mistake leading to us not being able to take the chances ( not that many) to have maybe helped us to win one game

On 10/06/2018 at 22:07, theoriginalhedge said:

Keyboard warrior. 

Not at all just think its a waste of time airing my views as the committee have already decided to keep Dodds in a job.Now if you as part of the mafia do what you did to Mr Weir then maybe the committee will take action.

Well I'd give him the Betfred Cup and if we don't win a game in that . I d say his days should be numbered before our season fall s away . But club have backed him so we should too in the mean time

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

The Betfred cup, really, sack him them, short memory, he promoted you with a squad not good enough to go up, he was then furnished with the resources of a L1 club in the championship and as predicted by many you crashed and burned, he could have or even should've been fired at the seasons end, but he wasn't, so surely he still has enough credibility with the support to get longer than until mid August, as much as it annoys me Brechin make very few bad decisions about their managerial position, so surely he deserves at least till Christmas

90 % of us accepted our position . How many City games did you attend last season ? We would have won games had he tweaked his ultra defensive tactics . He's won 3 out of 18 cup games in his time with us .I'm happy to back him but a poor start and alarm bells will be ringing .

18 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Not at all just think its a waste of time airing my views as the committee have already decided to keep Dodds in a job.Now if you as part of the mafia do what you did to Mr Weir then maybe the committee will take action.

It's not always about airing your views at the AGM.  You get the chance to hear from the horses mouth the exact financial position of the club , the challenges facing everyone running the club and the actual, realistic  aims and projections .   This enables you to form your own opinion of how the season unfolds and make realistic judgements of actual performances based on available resources  .

A little insight into how the club is run might actually stop you being so negative in your posting....................unless you are just here for the trolling of course 8)!  

On 13/06/2018 at 15:37, theoriginalhedge said:

It's not always about airing your views at the AGM.  You get the chance to hear from the horses mouth the exact financial position of the club , the challenges facing everyone running the club and the actual, realistic  aims and projections .   This enables you to form your own opinion of how the season unfolds and make realistic judgements of actual performances based on available resources  .

A little insight into how the club is run might actually stop you being so negative in your posting....................unless you are just here for the trolling of course 8)!  

I have known how the club has been run for years and actually thought it was a well run club  until Mr Ferguson took over and know for a fact he doesn't care about the fans opinions.A realistic judgement is for the team to win a league game which didn't happen last season yet Mr Dodds is still in a job,anywhere else he would've been sacked.

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

I have known how the club has been run for years and actually thought it was a well run club  until Mr Ferguson took over and know for a fact he doesn't care about the fans opinions.A realistic judgement is for the team to win a league game which didn't happen last season yet Mr Dodds is still in a job,anywhere else he would've been sacked.

Going by your continual negative comments you clearly don't . 

12 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Going by your continual negative comments you clearly don't . 

Here we go again the Mafia trying to say the somebody not within the Mafia knows nothing about the club.Until results and performance improve Dodds will always get negative comments as well as the committee for the lack of action.They keep going the way they are soon to be little fans left attending the Glebe.

Here we go again the Mafia trying to say the somebody not within the Mafia knows nothing about the club.Until results and performance improve Dodds will always get negative comments as well as the committee for the lack of action.They keep going the way they are soon to be little fans left attending the Glebe.
Twats like you should put as much of your energy in to giving the club your full support instead of winging and moaning. The Glebe would be a better place without you

Obvious shi.te troll is obvious.