Shan things that aren't a patch on the real thing

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure if I was posting racist comments, I'd hear about it from one of the forum mods.

Is there f**k all on American telly at dinnertime?

Mark Kermode must have a film review on the iplayer if you need to kill an hour.

5 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I'm sure if I was posting racist comments, I'd hear about it from one of the forum mods.

Mark Kermode must have a film review on the iplayer if you need to kill an hour.

tumblr_mgmnolH4Gb1ruyz4so3_r1_250.gif

You do seem like you’re a massive racist on your best behaviour. IMO.

We all use a red now and again, but I think Baghead took exception to me awarding him one by maxing out on them the day after. To and fro for a day or so then, I'd messaged him to say 'that's plenty'

IMG_2214.jpg

Just to return to the bean thing - it's something I feel very strongly about.

Heinz have the most overrated brand on earth and it makes me despair for humanity that people buy into the myth. Their stuff is just the cheapest brand stuff but watered down much more and there isn't really much redemption in terms of bean quality.

I was arguing with a mate who is a bit of a posey p***k that likes his brands and his argument (which was backed up with substantial external support) was that the high water content assisted in 'soaking up' other parts of the meal. Fucking hell.

6 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Heinz have the most overrated brand on earth and it makes me despair for humanity that people buy into the myth. Their stuff is just the cheapest brand stuff but watered down much more and there isn't really much redemption in terms of bean quality.

I was arguing with a mate who is a bit of a posey p***k that likes his brands and his argument (which was backed up with substantial external support) was that the high water content assisted in 'soaking up' other parts of the meal. Fucking hell.

I only used the bean thing as an example. I prefer Branston beans, especially on a Scotch Pie. 

Batteries.
Duracell are the best. The likes of Asda Smart Price batteries are for jakes.
Low end car makers like Hyundai and Kia.
It doesn't matter if it looks sporty, it's still a Kia.

Wonder when you can expect your red dot from Perthshirebell

hes clearly OFTW.

branston beans are the bollocks closely followed by aldis

Batteries.
Duracell are the best. The likes of Asda Smart Price batteries are for jakes.
Low end car makers like Hyundai and Kia.
It doesn't matter if it looks sporty, it's still a Kia.
i agree with most your post but my motjer inlaw has a kia sportage and its a great motor.

10 hours ago, Christophe said:

Yeah exactly what happened, you absolute mentalist!

You missed the bit where I red dotted a racist post you made and you came back at me with 50...funny that, maybe your memory just isn’t what it  used to be. 

1......from the boy who sets up a secondary account for red dotting and calls himself 'Linkin Farts?'

2. More film review-style fantasy.  You need to go back and check who got the ball rolling. Think you'll find that gold members can't leave 50 red/green dots in a day either.
The 63 hours a day you spend watching telly is frying your head mate.

Archived