Games off 2nd June 2018

42 minutes ago, pollokfan1987 said:

Rutherglen Glencairn where offered to switch tie to Pollok and Refused

Thats a bit shit is it not!!? Good day for it and season coming to an end you would think every team would be happy to finish up asap! 

Very poor if they didnt switch it given the fixture chaos. If its due to not being able to get players boots fair enough but i thought most brought them week in. Could easily play in borrowed gear to get it played.

The clubs statement clearly gives the reason for them not being able to play it, and why should they play an important cup tie in borrowed gear

The clubs statement clearly gives the reason for them not being able to play it, and why should they play an important cup tie in borrowed gear

Heres the thing, I quite clearly said that the boots situation was fair enough. You’ll also using your powers of sight see that I asked that several hours before the statement was issued.
I dont particularly think anyone has been unfair to Glencairn on social media at all contrary to their statement.

Heres the thing, I quite clearly said that the boots situation was fair enough. You’ll also using your powers of sight see that I asked that several hours before the statement was issued.
I dont particularly think anyone has been unfair to Glencairn on social media at all contrary to their statement.
I doubt that everybody in the West Region has the same friends, followers and contacts on social media.

Very poor if they didnt switch it given the fixture chaos. If its due to not being able to get players boots fair enough but i thought most brought them week in. **Could easily play in borrowed gear to get it played.**

There’s nothing wrong with my powers of sight as you put it.

I’ve highlighted the bit of you post where you think it’s ok for them to play in borrowed gear

There’s nothing wrong with my powers of sight as you put it.
I’ve highlighted the bit of you post where you think it’s ok for them to play in borrowed gear

Plenty clubs in junior and senior football have worn borrowed strips in matches far more salubrious than the central league cup . Regardless the point about players boots had precluded this anyway (which was in the non-highlighted part of the post).

Archived