New championship playoff

1 minute ago, combineharvester said:

According to Whitletts Facebook they’ve been drawn to play Maryhill in playoff... and shettleston to play neilston/wishaw 

but no one else seems to know about this yet 

Just a bloody shambles as usual. 

It would be nice if they actually informed all the teams involved - first we've heard.
Did they give Whitletts the dates?

I heard it was drawn at cup final on Sunday. No dates on Whitletts fb page. Why the big secret, just another day in the juniors, usual shambles

Roll on the WoSL.

Anyone that thinks the status quo is acceptable needs to explain why and show their workings.

ETA: Just spoke to the manager - Shettleston were apparently told as  well...be interesting to know if Neilston and Wishaw were informed, 'cos we sure as f**k weren't...

1 hour ago, archieb said:

Greenock 1 Wishaw 0 today so it's Neilston in the play-off vs Shettleston

A season that promised so much yet delivered so little. Inherit the wind comes to mind.  ^_^

All the best to Neilston in the play-offs.

Iv heard the Shettleston Neilston playoff is Monday 11th and Wednesday the 13th, still no word on Whitletts Maryhill but id presume its the same nights

26 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Iv heard the Shettleston Neilston playoff is Monday 11th and Wednesday the 13th, still no word on Whitletts Maryhill but id presume its the same nights

Wouldn't surprise me if it's the same - I understand the other one being those dates as Shettleston possibly could have a cuptie on the prior Saturday. 

Why make two teams that don't have any further fixtures to fulfill play off on two weeknights though?

11 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's the same - I understand the other one being those dates as Shettleston possibly could have a cuptie on the prior Saturday. 

Why make two teams that don't have any further fixtures to fulfill play off on two weeknights though?

Only reason a can imagine is so either team can’t moan about  advantages etc 

both teams hving to travel midweek rather than one 

Only reason a can imagine is so either team can’t moan about  advantages etc 
both teams hving to travel midweek rather than one 

That seems the most plausible reason

6 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

It s beyond me why it’s not been officially announced now as all 4 teams hv no other fixtures 

I think Shettleston are still in the West. It's been ridiculously badly handled though - the draw was done last Sunday by all accounts, but news of it only got out to a couple of the teams involved on Thursday, then it leaked out who was at home first yesterday, now the dates *might* be out a full week after.

And we put up with it year after year, and some teams will still vote for the status quo...

17 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

I think Shettleston are still in the West. It's been ridiculously badly handled though - the draw was done last Sunday by all accounts, but news of it only got out to a couple of the teams involved on Thursday, then it leaked out who was at home first yesterday, now the dates *might* be out a full week after.

And we put up with it year after year, and some teams will still vote for the status quo...

Shetto went out the west yday 

Still no dates published for the Championship play-offs, but  in the Premiership playoffs it's

Medda v Arthurlie  - Wed 6th June 7.30pm

Arthurlie v Medda - Fri 8th June 7.30pm

Presumably dates for the Girvan-Troon playoff await the outcome of this Wednesday's Girvan v Talbot game in the West Cup.

Archived