West Super Saturday

Redbrae

13 minutes ago, Jimper7 said:

As stated previously in this thread, I was referring to Hilton after his goal for Cumnock on Saturday. 

I was always lead to believe the penalty spot was in the middle of the boxemoji15.png

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

I can as they took great delight in giving me exactly the same as in that picture :lol:

You said that was probably their first game? I'm simply stating it wasn't :) don't comment on things when you are simply guessing...

On 6/3/2018 at 19:37, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Get some dropkick Murphys in the music part of a video please, I'll deffo be a fan then :P:thumsup2

Saw DKM's a few times so i'm in with that suggestion, Still a few wishing a few patsy cline numbers so will try and find the middle ground of a cover :blink: lol

Hey if 15 folk can bang on the window geeing me all that I can at least make a suggestion about the number of games they have attended :lol::lol:

For only supporting talbot for a couple of year you seem very bitter auld boy. The boys in the hospitality are at most Cumnock games and you weren’t the only Talbot fan they were trying to wynd up so hopefully you didn’t take it personally [emoji23][emoji23]

It was quite funny actually, i'm just pointing oot that a team can go wild and supporters about breaking the window with the closed knuckle shuffles...  i say it was possibly their first game of the season and its all 'U CAN'T DO THAT!!' :lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Hey if 15 folk can bang on the window geeing me all that I can at least make a suggestion about the number of games they have attended :lol::lol:

Well they were simply showing their suggestions of the game/team/supporters/rivals...

Come on fellow Talbot fans the  poor sods have been in our shadow for more than 30 years.Thirty f@#kin years of abject misery,watching their hated rivals clean up every junior trophy,year after year.Think of the poor #astards last week in the 90th minute,thinking,hopeing,praying that Talbot had lost the big one.So give them their 5mins of fame,it will be back to dodging relegation,and a return to the shadows of their famous,illustrious 12 times Scottish cup champions.

Archived