Pyramid questions again (sorry!)

TFW

Genuinely interested. With the news that the EOSL will have many new members next year, how many of those (al / none / or those with appropriate facilities) will have automatic entrance to the Scottish Cup?

Secondly, joining the senior set up. Will it afford the clubs who have moved the right to hang on to their best players without the seniors coming along (as they do in the Juniors) and saying I'll have you, you and you without any form of compensation?

2 minutes ago, TFW said:

Genuinely interested. With the news that the EOSL will have many new members next year, how many of those (al / none / or those with appropriate facilities) will have automatic entrance to the Scottish Cup?

Secondly, joining the senior set up. Will it afford the clubs who have moved the right to hang on to their best players without the seniors coming along (as they do in the Juniors) and saying I'll have you, you and you without any form of compensation?

For the 2018/19 Scottish Cup only 2: Linlithgow (as licensed) and Bonnyrigg Rose (as East Superleague champions). 

Presumably a fair few of the rest have plans to get licensed in the next year so there could be a lot more entrants in the 2019/20 Scottish Cup.

From the original EOSFL sides all the licensed sides and the winners of the league and the winners of South & East of Scotland Cup-Winners Shield qualify (have to win the Alex Jack cup, then meet the sosfl cup winner of the Southern Counties cup). Which means that in addition to the licensed sides, Tynecastle will play in the Scottish cup next season.

28 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

_41601334_potnoodle_203.jpg

Burntisland, Coldstream, Hawick, Preston, Linlithgow (pending AGM) as members. LTHV applied for SFA membership?

Bonnyrigg, Tynecastle as qualifiers.

Doesn't affect youth compensation AFAIA.

Their license is pretty much sorted as far as I know (I also heard that had they won the EOS, they would have played the promotion play-off against Threave). However, 31st March is the cut-off for Scottish Cup entry, so they missed that. They should be in there as a licensed team from 2019/20 though.

Archived