Championship Grudge Match

Will Dunfermline v Dundee United fixture be the Champioships biggest grudge match this coming season?

Two best supported teams in the league last season and a bit of needle on the pitch these are the games I'll be looking forward to the most.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Piracy said:

Will Dunfermline v Dundee United fixture be the Champioships biggest grudge match this coming season?

Two best supported teams in the league last season and a bit of needle on the pitch these are the games I'll be looking forward to the most.

We still have all manner of bumpkins and Weegies to drop into the forum. I don’t think there’s anyone other than Beadling, Ashcroft and maybe McManus who is any better than our fourth place finish suggests so United are welcome to hoover up middling Championship players if they think that’s what will bring success.  

41 minutes ago, steve55 said:

Dunfermline v Falkirk or the Highland Derby will be the grudge matches.

Falkirk are insignicant being honest. 

Highland teams should stick to weaving and Shinty.

5 hours ago, Piracy said:

Could be a relegation dogfight :lol:

16 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

At least having Ayr and Alloa around will make Falkirk feel less self conscious about just having three stands. 

Three stands are good. Don't feel bad about it.

Archived