Stag Do dares/challenges

I have been tagged into a whatsapp group of a lad from primary school. It makes Spain's look like decent banter.

If I can be arsed redacting phone numbers I will post the full horror but "blacking up" has been mentioned

Edited by invergowrie arab

4 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I have been tagged into a whatsapp group of a lad from primary school. It makes Spain's look like decent banter.

If I can be arsed redacting phone numbers I will post the full horror but "blacking up" has been mentioned

As long as there’s no wanking each other off in a den then I think you’re good to go.

37 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:

What a turn of events, did you continue hanging about with these brothers?

No, the brother I knew at school was quite sound, or so I thought before. We just avoided eye contact and kept clear of each other afterwards.

Why would you need to invite them? They sound like utter bellends.

FWIW I wasn’t being clear here, the guys who were at the stag do behaving inappropriately weren’t my mates, I was friends with the groom/best man and they work offshore and these guys who I took an immense dislike to I had never met before or since. The guy who teabagged me im not mates with at all anymore and won’t be on my stag do. All I meant was when I was younger the guys who I hung around with were a pretty wild bunch compared to folk I am friends with now but some of my older friends (who aren’t sexual predators but would enjoy a blackening on a stag do) will be at my stag/wedding.

A lassie I went to uni with once told us that she had walked in to her ex-boyfriends house unannounced and found him and his mates pulling and wanking each other off. When she stated her disgust he apparently stated that it was “just gay Monday” and it was no big deal...she disagreed and broke up with him.

Maybe her ex was welshbairn’s mate?

4 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

A lassie I went to uni with once told us that she had walked in to her ex-boyfriends house unannounced and found him and his mates pulling and wanking each other off. When she stated her disgust he apparently stated that it was “just gay Monday” and it was no big deal...she disagreed and broke up with him.

Ridiculous story.

Spoiler

Tuesday is gay day.

11 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I'd bet my mortgage that they all played rugby.

All I meant was when I was younger the guys who I hung around with were a pretty wild bunch compared to folk I am friends with now but some of my older friends (who aren’t sexual predators but would enjoy a blackening on a stag do) will be at my stag/wedding.

I’d never heard of blackening until a couple of years ago. Sounds like something only complete tossers would partake in.

On 01/06/2018 at 21:10, throbber said:

I’ve probably been teabagged about 10 times (3 different guys) and have witnessed maybe 10 more. One guy teabagged me and used the picture as his bebo profile picture for 3 years.

10 times by 3 different guys?

There's more to this than meets the (Japs) eye methinks. :blink: