Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

You've got too much time on your hands:lol: Like the white top with the blue pin striped would go with the blue shorts and white socks to go with it. We actually had a white top in that ere although it was just plain with a blue round collar.

Any fitba news?

10 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Any fitba news?

Don't know AC haven't seen anyone from the club for a while. Been having a wee break from CFC watching non league games over the last few weeks, bumped into a few former Cowden players and coaches at those mind you.

6 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Sheerin signed I hear? 

Don't know been out of the loop of things since the Cove game.  Notice on his twitter the banner photo is from after the Cove game make of that what you want.

Edited by cowdenbeath

Don't know been out of the loop of things since the Cove game.  Notice on his twitter the banner photo is from after the Cove game make of that what you want.

Kane Hemmings has signed 3 year deal with Notts County
With departure of both Cerny and Scully, Jamie Sneddon in with a shout at Firhill next season
Zeph Thomas has moved clubs 17 times since he left Cowden 5 years ago
John Ritchie's funeral is on Wednesday

22 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

Nothing unexpected, and no way to glean what template it is. Nice bit 'o embroidery though.

https://twitter.com/CowdenbeathFC/status/1006242887821156352

Not giving much away. If it is a genuine picture of the actual top, it rules out some of the versions, as they have different styles of labels. The only one that looks close to the pictures is this one. Unless it is a special version for us.

em1q0c01500.jpg

Kane Hemmings has signed 3 year deal with Notts County
With departure of both Cerny and Scully, Jamie Sneddon in with a shout at Firhill next season
Zeph Thomas has moved clubs 17 times since he left Cowden 5 years ago
John Ritchie's funeral is on Wednesday
Thistle just announced signing of Cammy Bell so Sneddon probably not getting much game time until a mistake from Bell!

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

39 minutes ago, PELE said:

Not giving much away. If it is a genuine picture of the actual top, it rules out some of the versions, as they have different styles of labels. The only one that looks close to the pictures is this one. Unless it is a special version for us.

em1q0c01500.jpg

You must have too much time on your hands looking at labels to work out the strip:lol: that one looks not too bad actually round it off with white shorts and socks and I would be happy with that.

20 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

You must have too much time on your hands looking at labels to work out the strip:lol: that one looks not too bad actually round it off with white shorts and socks and I would be happy with that.

There are only a handful of options with Errea. Might be sad, but I hate it when we have a kit that I don't like.

Just now, PELE said:

There are only a handful of options with Errea. Might be sad, but I hate it when we have a kit that I don't like.

Wouldn't say sad - just keen:lol: what are your thoughts on your find looks better than some of their other ones.

10 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Wouldn't say sad - just keen:lol: what are your thoughts on your find looks better than some of their other ones.

I hope it is this one em1u0c01500.jpgor this one fm450c01500.jpg