Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

David Marsh signed for yous, he’s been trying to come back to Clyde for months but Danny wasn’t into it.. I’d have him back personally, decent signing.. good CB and can also play in midfield at ease 

PS I’d have Marsh over Rumsby any day of the week 

Edited by BullyWeeLad

1 hour ago, cowden boy said:

David Mcgurn signed for next season

Excellent. He kept us in the second division.

26 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

David Marsh signed for yous, he’s been trying to come back to Clyde for months but Danny wasn’t into it.. I’d have him back personally, decent signing.. good CB and can also play in midfield at ease 

PS I’d have Marsh over Rumsby any day of the week 

Great to see the CB plus centre mid situation being addressed - absolutely critical.  Rumbsby gave us a good first season. Decent player, but fell away.  

10 minutes ago, Kierkegaard said:

Mustn't get carried away, but it may even be fun to go to Central Park next season...

When was the last time we had a nice comfortable mid table finish? No promotions, no relegation, no involvement in Play Offs?

10 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

When was the last time we had a nice comfortable mid table finish? No promotions, no relegation, no involvement in Play Offs?

We had lots of seasons like that years ago. Tediously boring.

9 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

The answer to that would be 2006/7 when we finished 6th in the second division  just 6 points clear of the relegation play off mind you. Been a bit whirlwind since then:lol:

Good couple of signings. Mcgurn was excellent towards end of the season and up at Cove he basically saved us from playing lowland league tbh. Good experience.

Marsh on paper looks a good signing. no nonsense defender and good lower league player

Now for the middle of the park...... who we gonna get...

Looks like GB has gone back to basics to address what was clearly a major issue over the last two seasons, namely the central spine of the team. McGurn, Marsh, Scott & Renton. Looks much more comforting already especially if Gilfillan is fit enough to continue. Perhaps this season won't be any kind of write off/consolidation after all.

Edited by ronaldincoo

Wouldnt get carried away. These boys aint wow signings but signings which improve us most defenitely. Already with 3 signings more physical.

Another striker is required for sure would assume a loan signing during August is what would happen there.

2 hours ago, NELLY said:

Wouldnt get carried away. These boys aint wow signings but signings which improve us most defenitely. Already with 3 signings more physical.

Another striker is required for sure would assume a loan signing during August is what would happen there.

Heard Sheerin is signing. I wouldn’t have done that with Renton on board.

1 hour ago, big al said:

Heard Sheerin is signing. I wouldn’t have done that with Renton on board.

This. We've got Renton so don't need Sheerin. Sheerin was great in his first four games or so then faded away. He did a job but we need to be looking at better. 

9 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

This. We've got Renton so don't need Sheerin. Sheerin was great in his first four games or so then faded away. He did a job but we need to be looking at better. 

I agree but just what I heard

1 minute ago, big al said:

I agree but just what I heard

You also said swann wasnt re-signing so your intel is pashhhh. I personally dont see that partnership working unless we bombard teams with a physical approach..